Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Realization

These past few months have been one loopy rollercoaster. Waiting, rejection, anticipation. Never the greatest emotions to have at anytime let alone at the same time. But I must admit, I have learned alot about myself. What I'm able to take and overcome...well, emotionally, that is. It's times where you feel there is no hope and then from the darkness find a light, that it's hard to believe there isn't a greater power out there. We as humans suffer through so much emtotional turmoil. The pain of loss or rejection lasts longer than most minor injuries and sometimes hurts more than any major ones. It's true what they say, though. Nothing can really help you heal more than time....except maybe self-awareness. For the longest time I assumed something was wrong with me. There isn't anything wrong with me. There are just wrong people to have in my life. I've acted like a crazy person this past month. But as much as it might hurt, if someone can't handle me when I'm at one of my lowest moments, well, then they don't deserve to have me by their side when they're at theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment